Thursday, July 30, 2009

It's alive! It's alive again!

Yes, indeed, it is alive. At long last, I've broken down and decided to revive this blog. It will be short, but sweet.

I'm a little sad now that Macy has gone home. Gloria's and my loss is Nate's gain. Thanks Nate for letting us keep her for so long--18 days is a long time to have to 'bach' it alone. You are much too kind. But, thanks just the same.

It was good to see James on Tuesday. He's looking good. In fact, everyone was looking good. Now it's time to settle down and get caught up on some things I need to do. One of them is writing up the report for the family newsletter for June and July. With my memory, I'll be lucky to remember what happened yesterday. Wish me luck.

Macy spent a lot of time scanning pictures that I've collected over the years. Many of them she had never seen before, like the ones in my mission scrapbook. Here are a few I will sign off with for now.


This is my cousin, Marsha, and me when I was 3 years old.

This is me, my older brother, Larry,
my little brother, Doug, and my sister,
Lynette when I was about 8 years old.

This is my brother, Doug, and me when
I was 8 years old.





1 comment:

Johny and Sarah said...

At last! We had thought you had long forgotten this blog of yours! Fun pictures!