Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I'm thinkin' Arby's!


I'm starting a little early today. It's 1:48 p.m. I went out and retrieved the mail awhile ago and it was mostly just the weekly marketing advertisements. But, as I looked at one particular one, I kept thinking the phrase, "I'm thinkin' ARBY'S." At that particular moment in time, I wouldn't have minded having one to eat and then wash down with a cold root beer on ice. But then I thought again and decided that I really didn't need the carbs and the accompanying carbonation from the drink, so I immediately erased the whole idea from my mind and focused my attention on a portable water purifier being advertised in the monthly catalog from Emergency Essentials.

Well, that's enough about food for now. I'll sign off for now and continue again a little later in the day.

Happy Trails. Dad

1 comment:

Macy Perrone said...

arby's is the only fast food joint i remember going to as a kid (besides sherald's and the little acron, but those aren't chains, of course)

now you have me thinkin arby's...i like the curly fries!!!