Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Greatest Bowl Comeback Ever? 1980 Holiday Bowl: BYU vs. SMU

I was thumbing through YouTube today and decided to Search for "BYU", and I came up with this so I decided to share it with all of you great BYU fans. It brings back old, cherished memories of the our first fall and winter here in Price. I was invited to watch the game at our neighbor's house because we couldn't pick it up on TV. When the score was so lopsided towards the end of the game, I sensed that they wanted to just turn it off and go to bed. But not me! No sir, I'm no sunshine patriot! I stick with the Cougars through think and thin. When it turned out the way it did, they thanked me over and over for sticking with the Blue and White and the outcome was glorious. It was fantastic! Once you start the video, right click on the viewing screen and the picture will get larger. Then when you finish, click the close cross at the top right to come to this blog.

No comments: